Car lift group buy?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Ok I get it, seen issues arise in the past with competitors getting bent out of shape because you're beating their prices etc.

So can I get a quote for:

Mid rise
Single phase
Kit and installed prices (is it handy enough to install?)
Manual and electric locks (to decide based on cost)

Thanks.

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
Can i get a price on :
-Mid-rise and a full rise one please.
-Single phase
-kit form

Thanks

Ollie

RMS Regular
OP
Ollie
I need some more information from everyone to firm up prices.

If you are interested in a 2 poster, please confirm:

- 3.5t or 4t
- manual locks or auto locks
- single phase or 3 phase
- kit form or installed

If you're interested in a scissor lift, please confirm:

- Mid-rise
- Full rise
- single phase or 3 phase
- kit form or installed

Once I have this information confirmed, I can give you all the prices.

@Andy92

JD.

RMS Regular
I'd be interested in a mid-rise scissor lift, single phase in kit form. Thanks.

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
@Woodcutter

Can I get a price for 3.5t single phase clear floor with auto locks and manual both in kit form please

simy

RMS Regular
So, what kind of hourly rate will you guys be renting out your new ramps for?

Andy92

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru
Any details on what foundations a 2 post should be on? Will be putting it in a barn so doubt the original concrete will be up to spec.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I don't really fancy re-concreting the whole floor. would it be safe enough to re-concrete 2 sections for the base of the ramp to go on to? If so what dimensions.

Be better concreting 1 long section approx 1.5-2 metres by 5 metres and put it in 200mm deep so that the legs are tied into the same base. At 2m x 5m x 0.2m deep, that works out at 2 cubic metres of concrete, so around £180 delivered. You could do it a bit smaller, but really you want a metre right round the ramp in my experience of using and installing them. Add a bit of reinforcement to the concrete too, either by means of steel mesh, rebar or fibres at the very least, though preferably either of the steel options.

A few hours should see the existing floor cut out and dug up, and less than an hour would put the concrete in, if you have access for the lorry to deliver it straight into the garage. Failing that, you're looking around 40-45 wheel barrow loads for the 2 cube if you have to wheel it in.

not2bright

RMS Regular
Drives
cars
I was very interested in this and about to purchase when I got offered an old 4 post , single phase in working order with the wheels free bars for £100 and only 2 miles down the road, just finished installing it yesterday.
Reason for posting is because I never get this lucky and would normally be offered it shortly after purchasing a new one.

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Any chance of getting this moving again, busting to get my hands on one

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Just off the phone with Alan at Down Garage Equipment and he is more than happy to do a deal on a group buy for the above ramp.

Price for a single unit (before group buy discount) is £1550 Inc vat which includes high lift pads (for 4x4s), hydraulic oil and fixing bolts. He also mentioned that he might be able to throw in something extra with each ramp?

They have 4 engineers on the road so can sort delivery and installation at extra cost.

Post you name below if you're interested in the ramp I posted the link to above and we'll see about numbers for a discount and get a price. Obviously all interest is just that and not a commitment to buy.

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.