car or van under £200 pre 1997

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonesy

RMS Regular
Looking a car or van pre 1997, must be 20 years or older
Under £200
Looking a project to self teach on
Tough ask i know

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Any prerequisites? for example must it be running or what are you looking to learn?

Jonesy

RMS Regular
OP
Jonesy
Any prerequisites? for example must it be running or what are you looking to learn?
Something that can go back onto the road and be re moted
something that doesnt need major work head gasket etc. Maybe something that needs shocks replaced, bushes, new wing fitted
something that isnt going yo cost a fortune . If something has mot thats fine as i can still do bits to it

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Ah, cant help you this time but will keep an eye out for you.

Jonesy

RMS Regular
OP
Jonesy
Why 20 years or older? Out of curiosity.
Few reasons. When i first starting driving i only had cars of that age and they seemed to last forever and so many parts from othrr models fitted. Also i think anything else in my budget which is newer will be renault megane or clio or peugeot 206 basically
Dont want anything with troublesome electrics

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
I know it's not 97 but iv a few Ford Focus here with all sorts of 'issues' but nun to far gone that they couldn't be made road worthy? Atleast an option for you.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Silver 99 1.4 4 door
Silver 1.8 03 4 door diesel good engine (intercooler sold)
Grey 1.8 04 4 door Diesel
Green 3 door 1.6 petrol good engine keys lost
Green 4 door 1.6 engine gone
Burgundy 4 door 1.6
Silver 16 Petrol
Good black top spare engine
Years from 99-04 open to senseable offers

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Ah, cant help you this time but will keep an eye out for you.
I've an MR2 here that Im going to part out but I'm pretty sure that the engine is terminal so was going to keep it for stripping and investigating.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.