Car Plan Black Magic Trim and Bumper Shine

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
Anybody here have any experience with this or advice on how to apply it?
Any help is appreciated, thanks :grinning:

Baz C

Banned
is it a gel? if it is just rub it on with a cloth and watch u don't get any on the bodywork!

Ashton

RMS Regular
OP
Ashton
Drives
nah mate its a spray, will tape up the cars painted body panels and giv it a go here anyway

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
if its anything like Back to Black then just spray away, will do no harm to the paint :grinning:

Ashton

RMS Regular
OP
Ashton
Drives
aye its a clear fluid spray...didnt seem to make a difference...or maybe it needs time??

Ruth

RMS Regular
i used to spray it on and buff it up to a shine :confounded: cant really remember what i used tho cos i got everythin colour coded... hate blackplastic bits!

Baz C

Banned
get sum of that green bumper **** its the best for blacks! think autogylm do a version of it! i just acquire mine from work

excursion

Drives
MR2 Rocket
i would wax up the car then apply back to black on all black body areas, trims and all. making sure you wipe around the areas that you spray as it can run down the body, it wont do it harm but it wil look P*ss...anyways i know that not wat you were asking but i find this way easiest and cheepist.

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
kerzo said:
if its anything like Back to Black then just spray away, will do no harm to the paint :grinning:

x2....from what i remember its just spray and wipe material, not bad stuff.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.