Car show on Sat 29th At Grace Hall Dollingstown.

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
Drives
Italian
Not me running it but local guy has organised it. First time being run so I've no idea what will turn up. All I know is all Classic, sports and Super cars etc welcome. Its for charity and any proceeds are going to Cancer research.

Just thought I'd post in case anyones at a lose end. I'm going to take the Camaro up for a run

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Not me running it but local guy has organised it. First time being run so I've no idea what will turn up. All I know is all Classic, sports and Super cars etc welcome. Its for charity and any proceeds are going to Cancer research.

Just thought I'd post in case anyones at a lose end. I'm going to take the Camaro up for a run
Am I right in saying it's Davy Mathers organising it (Cottage Kitchens Delorean guy)? I'm just up the road myself so will probably head down if its dry!

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Saw it up on Facebook only a few minutes from the house so was going to go along.

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
OP
Maranellohouse
Drives
Italian
Am I right in saying it's Davy Mathers organising it (Cottage Kitchens Delorean guy)? I'm just up the road myself so will probably head down if its dry!

yes he’s running it. Here if your only up the road from him then your very close to me to!

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
yes he’s running it. Here if your only up the road from him then your very close to me to!
Just twigged there now where I've seen the Camaro sitting before! Davy is a good lad, went to school with his daughter and would know him from church.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
87AC6BD4-D88B-421A-B362-2C2165DEABCF.png

Gemma

RMS Regular
Jesus, the thought now of going to a show at 9 and not leaving to 5 kills me with dread 😂

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Jesus, the thought now of going to a show at 9 and not leaving to 5 kills me with dread 😂
I’d imagine it will be casual enough that you can leave early. I’ll not be staying that length.

Gemma

RMS Regular
Im only up there at 10 30am and supposed to be at lambeg tomorrow for 9am for the show tomorrow...... NOT HAPPENING 😂😂😂

design1

RMS Regular
Yea davey and brian is running it they wernt sure if to go ahead or not cause of covid but they are going to give it a go .apparantly a lot going lot of stalls etc but duno about stalls now or whats happenin cause of covid all masks will be worn thats what they are hopeing for.as its a risk and they wana keep every one safe.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Did not know so many RMS’ers are in the local area?!
Hoping to attend this and support the effort

NIXR2

RMS Regular
Just round the corner from me too!! Will have to call in after work!!