Car Sport Yearbook Magazine...

Have you seen the magazine for sale?

• Total voters

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I'm wanting to know if any of you have seen this for sale in any shops.

A simple yes/no poll could be helped with replying with your answer and rough location, or locations you've maybe tried to get it.

IMG_20191227_195524.jpg

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Didn’t know it was still a thing but haven’t seen it in the Ards Peninsula. Will keep an eye out for it.

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
No, didn’t even know Car Sport still existed. Is print not nearly dead?!

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Not seen it but would not have been looking for it as there are so few places sell 'special interest' mags nowadays. Easons in Antrim & Ballymena have closed so I normally pick up Pacenote Rally mag in the Airport road service station near Nutts Corner.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
For the last few years, it has been printed once a year just. I am just surprised at now hard it is to find, so thought I'd ask. Cheers.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Called in to the Airport road station there earlier but it wasn't there.

lackingBHP

RMS Regular
Drives
mediocrely
Can I ask the price? Went to buy a copy of autosport whilst waiting for the boss shopping and it was nearly £7 😮

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Can I ask the price? Went to buy a copy of autosport whilst waiting for the boss shopping and it was nearly £7 😮
Think it's about £7 too but they could easily charge more as it's only once a year.

Print costs are higher than they have ever been and getting advertisers is harder than ever too.

Not an easy combination to balance.

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
Have a few pics in it so have a copy but haven’t seen it for sale around the rallying heartlands of Donegal and mid ulster, even in the places I usually see rallying stuff for sale.

Might be for sale in the Glenshane filling station, most rally programmes etc are usually for sale there but I haven’t been in there yet.

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Eason in Bangor. Can't remember the last time I bought a magazine of any sort as they are so bloody expensive now. Only noticed car sport as I'd been sent looking for a difference magazine as a stocking filler.

Last edited: