Car Transport

white sport

RMS Regular
Drives
cosmic ep3
Was just bout to post up asking bout this stuff lol, iv decided on a new car it's in England owned by a company that imports and gets rare cars etc but with flight restrictions I wasn't sure what way to go bout it, he sending more pics & walk round video & cold start video, he delivers nationwide, but never bought a motor without seeing it

E4mon

RMS Regular
Has anyone driven their car on to the ferry and left it for a buyer to collect at the other side??

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Has anyone driven their car on to the ferry and left it for a buyer to collect at the other side??
I wouldn't fancy that. What's to stop them saying here mate that car is missing. Can you not arrange to meet them at the ferry terminal and do a physical handover.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI

I did a boat once. Went on as freight. The buyer isn't going to be able to get onto the boat while it's being offloaded, so an empty car will likely be the same as the boat. Speak to the ferry company.

K55

RMS Regular
Aye the shunter lads will drive stuff on and off the boats, depends how you feel about that really.

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
About 5/6 years ago, I think it was £138 something like that and they drove the car on and off and the person collected it at the far side.

azzamut

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo ,GS430
do any of these companies bring vans back across from england?

working out over 300 for me to fly and come back on the boat

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
David Corr in Cookstown and two other fellas on Facebook are giving good prices at the minute, Kenneth Gallagher car transport and a fella called Hamish McBeth, worth a message if you have FB.

@Trevor. have you used all 3 of these? Are they proper haulage outfits or a 1 man band?

RevT

RMS Regular
@Trevor. have you used all 3 of these? Are they proper haulage outfits or a 1 man band?

I’ve personally used David Corr a few times and my cousin has used him about 5-10 times. They are a proper setup who’ve been on the go for years, a few lorries on the road.

The other two I’ve never actually used but my cousin has used both for a few cars. They’re one man and a lorry at the minute but have been 100% to deal with and the cars were back as and when they said they would be.

The one I’ve used most recently has been Ryan Lynch from Castlederg. He worked for one of the bigger outfits but then went out on his own and now has two lorries on the go I think. You’ll get him on Facebook, he’s 100%.

EB3E8A49-4979-489A-973B-B423F92C53A6.png

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Used corr myself, few lorries always out, an if he says he’ll lift it Monday, he lifts it Monday

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Don’t dismiss our trader @Robert RSG auto logistics. Buying service worked really well for me, missed nothing, advised me with pictures etc before I completed the deal. and had it in my garage the day he flew over for me.

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Place I'd used before lifted my car a week late as they couldn't contact the owner to arrange collection.................anytime I rang he answered straight away and had no missed calls. A mate used the same place a year later and they lifted his car a week late as they couldn't contact the owner to arrange collection......anytime he rang the guy answered straight away ^o) Pattern??