Motorsport: Car Transporter

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
14ft x 6ft 2”
Sprung axels
Brand new Bradley hitch
Brakes
Fresh paint
Lights there but need new plug.
Need bit of flat bar to keep ramps down.
It could use the lights sorted, spare and a jockey wheel to leave it perfect but still a very useable trailer that could take a transit sized van
£695 to sell. Based in Lisburn

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
OP
southsky sunrise
Drives
Old skool
9DAFC05F-8E82-4C0F-9E4C-67789023BD98.jpeg
20A58588-0BF7-4B4A-941D-C32B683A07F1.jpeg
90E156FC-9047-4E22-8B5F-8ED1E542174E.jpeg
BA8C7557-8AA8-4E7C-9542-283F3E5FCE12.jpeg

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
OP
southsky sunrise
Drives
Old skool
I need somewhere to keep **** like this!!
Couldn't sit long at that price
Only have it advertised here Alan so you never know, I’m in two minds fs it tows real well and is surprisingly light to manover even without a jockey wheel

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
It can be done there was a couple of companies over here doing it, legitimately too, although I have long since lost their details unfortunately

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
Needs to have a manufacturer plate with weights on it and serial number etc.
Doesn't apply to home built trailers

However any trailer over 750kg needs to be braked, so once a car is on this it will be illegal to tow. That said Traffic branch don't seem to understand the law regarding towing, none of the ones I have spoken to do anyway....

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Looks braked to me. Though maybe not on the rear wheels. Hard to tell in the pics. I know the one I had was braked on all four wheels and had the same bradley hitch as that too.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.