Car wow drags

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
The noise of that C63😍 wish our M4’s sounded a bit more throaty! Has the performance exhaust made much of a difference to yours?

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
The noise of that C63😍 wish our M4’s sounded a bit more throaty! Has the performance exhaust made much of a difference to yours?

Hugely better with the MPE, I have eventuri filters and the flap controller that makes it much deeper at low revs too, I think it sounds great :laughing:

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
Hugely better with the MPE, I have eventuri filters and the flap controller that makes it much deeper at low revs too, I think it sounds great :laughing:

I might have to get a listen once we get back to normality if you don’t mind!

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
He's like a mini top gear. A little irritating, but interesting to see a lot of his tests. He certainly gets access to a huge range of cars and nice to see in gear stuff as well as the braking tests.

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
Honestly expected the F82 to be blown away but it comes out of that very well imo, damp track too and although biased, **** me does it look amazing in that company lolol
4wd in the 440 is hilarious off the line

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
How's it biased ?

The older car is lighter with similar power, it should still do well. 4wd will always smoke them off the line though but surprising how much the other smashed them by thereafter and relatively quicker.
It can be hard to catch 4wd cars when they've got a big head start off the line.

MarkM

RMS Regular
OP
MarkM
How's it biased ?

The older car is lighter with similar power, it should still do well. 4wd will always smoke them off the line though but surprising how much the other smashed them by thereafter and relatively quicker.
It can be hard to catch 4wd cars when they've got a big head start off the line.

?? I’m biased on the looks as I own one

Last edited: