Carcoon

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Looking a Carcoon / Air Chamber for focus over the winter months.

Prefer the Veloce (drive in type)

Cheers

Last edited:

Coan

RMS Regular
Have carcoon here. Red. New filters. £275

Attachments

• 20180930_205528.jpg
    20180930_205528.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 394

Dave..

RMS Regular
Flip that's a great price but I want to try and get one of the ones with a frame

Thanks anyway dude(y)
Thanks for the heads up Ian, I would need a frame as well for the bikes. If you see any at good money let me know please.

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Guys shortly before this thread started i had approached carcoon about becoming a northern ireland agent. They were not very forthcoming and the margins were pretty poor. Basically to get a trade pricing structure it was minimum 10 units buy in. Tbh that just switched me off the idea. However if there was enough interest via rms 10 units could be generated in a group buy it would leave each unit at trade price plus vat plus postage, offering a reasonable saving on advertised pricing.

redanni

RMS Regular
OP
redanni
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Guys shortly before this thread started i had approached carcoon about becoming a northern ireland agent. They were not very forthcoming and the margins were pretty poor. Basically to get a trade pricing structure it was minimum 10 units buy in. Tbh that just switched me off the idea. However if there was enough interest via rms 10 units could be generated in a group buy it would leave each unit at trade price plus vat plus postage, offering a reasonable saving on advertised pricing.
I'm in (y)
Any saving is most welcomed:grinning:

Dave..

RMS Regular
Brian, is there one suitable for a motorcycle?

redanni

RMS Regular
OP
redanni
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
I don't think it will be long getting 10 people for this:grinning:

Dave..

RMS Regular
They do bike ones so I would be interested in one or two if the price is right?

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
^^ can you maybe give us an idea of price, model and how long ago so that i can compare to prices i have here

PM if you prefer

Michael44

RMS Regular
Drives
Lancia
^^ can you maybe give us an idea of price, model and how long ago so that i can compare to prices i have here

PM if you prefer
I paid £480 including delivery for extra small veloce in silver. This was last November. I think they happened to be doing 10% off at the time.