Carrowdore Vintage & Classic Car Run - Friday 2nd August

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
I had seen this on Facebook and wasn’t going to attend as my car isn’t vintage nor classic but a friend is helping at it and says it is open to all vehicles.

Anyone taking a run down?

62757791-40CF-4B53-91D7-002E2D46A761.jpeg

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
It's a great drive with a lovely mix of machinery, was hoping to be there, but can't make it now.

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
It's a great drive with a lovely mix of machinery, was hoping to be there, but can't make it now.

Is it true that the more modern vehicles are welcomed? I seen photos of the drive last year and would like to go along.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
I will be there, looking forward to it, and has been a great evening in the past. The general crowd is vintage, but there is the odd modern stuff there, I think Graham mentioned in the past that if it’s anything of interest it would be grand, so leave the Mégane at home but bring the Yaris ;) maybe catch you there.

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
I will be there, looking forward to it, and has been a great evening in the past. The general crowd is vintage, but there is the odd modern stuff there, I think Graham mentioned in the past that if it’s anything of interest it would be grand, so leave the Mégane at home but bring the Yaris ;) maybe catch you there.

Haha! The Yaris is sold! It was surplus to requirements due to an (unexpected) change of job! Going to try and make it down to this though, what time does it wrap up at?

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
From memory, run leaves at 7ish, will stop along the route for a short period, then finish back at the church for before 9ish. Its a good evening and quite relaxed, unless your @Graham having to dart ahead to try and get photos lol. Can leave whenever you need too though (y)

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
340DEE2C-B214-42B8-8E74-D1A93ACC0F49.jpeg

The route is as above. The time is still 6.30 registration, with a view to setting off at 7.

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
I'm hoping to get to this with the Volvo, if any RMS'ers or anyone who knows me sees me come over and say HI!!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
From memory, run leaves at 7ish, will stop along the route for a short period, then finish back at the church for before 9ish. Its a good evening and quite relaxed, unless your @Graham having to dart ahead to try and get photos lol. Can leave whenever you need too though (y)
some lairy driving, it has to be said !

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
A fantastic night, great weather for the run and huge turnout. Talk that there was approx 130 cars there. Didn’t see any other RMS cars, but it was so busy I could have missed them.