Cars and Coffee 22nd Jan

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Great pics @Sonny @Reno_LV , Fantastic turnout with a great variety of cars. The atmosphere was brilliant at this, everyone getting on, meeting, interacting, old, young, families... It's just something a few of us do to pass the winter, but growing and this was the best yet! Enjoyed the drive and catching up with everyone!

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Some nice cars on show and plenty of people. Ours were bogging after the drive up from Bangor as the roads were very wet & dirty down this way. It seemed like I drove in behind 10+ Scoobys in a row too, good turnout from them!

Absolutely freezing though, we stayed until almost 3 then went and grabbed some lunch to warm up (y)

warren

RMS Photographer
Ive a bunch on -
www.facebook.com/wr6moto

www.wr6moto.com

DSC_1825.jpg

DSC_1781.jpg

DSC_1808.jpg

DSC_1804.jpg

DSC_1812.jpg

DSC_1850.jpg

DSC_1866.jpg

www.facebook.com/wr6moto

www.wr6moto.com

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Sorry I missed this now, looked like a great turnout.

Love Mark's new RS6 and that white M4 vert is stunning,

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Lots on, Offroading, Mondello etc but think I'll relax with a coffee and chat, was great last month, weather supposed to be decent too (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.