Cars and Coffee North East (Dundalk)

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Reminder that this is tomorrow. If you want to join the convoy down meet beside McDonalds with the plan to head down @ 9am 😃
88F38CD9-460E-405D-A4CA-A679BB9D0F77.jpeg

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Leaving at 9 is abit early Im shooting to Belfast from Portadown then on to Banbridge then onto Dundalk or if someone would like to kindly pick up @vtec1 in Belfast and bring him to Banbridge then he can jump onboard with me there. How ever we left at 10 the last time and managed to get a good space as well.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I'll still be blocked at 9am lol. Realistically I think I'll miss this as drinking tonight, but if it turns out to be an early night I'll head down

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
I'll still be blocked at 9am lol. Realistically I think I'll miss this as drinking tonight, but if it turns out to be an early night I'll head down

😂😂😂😂

You know you can join the AA without being an alcoholic 😝

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
😂😂😂😂

You know you can join the AA without being an alcoholic 😝

Lol I make the most of my time off by drinking every night. Though may be home for a bit longer than I anticipated now ffs

As luck would have it, the party tonight has been cancelled, so I’ll be fit tomorrow morning for this. Will try and make the outlet at 9 👍🏻

Zach57

RMS Regular
Leaving at 9 is abit early Im shooting to Belfast from Portadown then on to Banbridge then onto Dundalk or if someone would like to kindly pick up @vtec1 in Belfast and bring him to Banbridge then he can jump onboard with me there. How ever we left at 10 the last time and managed to get a good space as well.
I’m heading down. I can pick up @vtec1 on the way, PM me where you want picked up.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Woke up at 10, looked out and the car was wet so thought nope can’t be bothered.

Zach57

RMS Regular
it was freezing in Banbridge and it was raining on the way there but weather was good when we got there.