Cars and Coffee North East (Dundalk)

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
What is their definition of a show car? Was hoping to get to it, but likely just be in the Corsa B.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
I think their main point is trying to tell a family in a Seat Alhambra not to park next to a Ferrari F40, but in the spectator car park. Which I think is fair enough. It's definitely getting too busy but a lot of it is the general public thinking it's a car show and coming along.

56oval

RMS Regular
I think their main point is trying to tell a family in a Seat Alhambra not to park next to a Ferrari F40, but in the spectator car park. Which I think is fair enough. It's definitely getting too busy but a lot of it is the general public thinking it's a car show and coming along.
It's not. It's more a case of what organisers quantify as an acceptable motor for their morning. I've been going to this for a number of years and it's always been brilliant. However just like all of these style meets. Word gets around and before you know it, it's packed with folk that would turn up for the opening of a paper bag.

Breakfast club ftw. Far too early for anyone except the hardcore. Might get another one sorted.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Banbridge Outlet 9:30 for anyone heading down.

Hitting Bunreal after for a burger.

JT079

RMS Regular
8F1997D2-AE91-49BD-8FDD-766F1638A10D.jpeg

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Did anyone head to this?

Had the greatest intention of going to it and then I got a call that a slot had come available to get my V8 Rangie sorted out, so it took priority.

Heard there was a reasonable turnout though from a friend in Meath who went.