Cars and Coffee - PMG 3rd Feb

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

GlennM

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
@GlennM you did indeed hear rightly..... The pics I got of the car before I bought it were WHITE -- pretty much WHITE -- and I was fine with that. It's called Muriwai White and it has a whole story/homage behind it relating to Bruce McLaren. It was created with his daughter and the idea was White + Blue in some shape/form and they came out with this colour.

My main man @Reno_LV is going to have a tough time picturing it :grinning:
That is class @WSM !! Love stuff like this!! Such a stunning colour for a stunning car!!

Reactions: WSM

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Thanks fellas - I was a bit preoccupied with the young fella to get a proper look round peoples cars! Maybe next time I’ll get over myself for a good look round and yarn!

avo5021

RMS Regular
You should have cuffed @WSM and taken him for a drive for a laugh! Well it would have been a laugh for us :laughing:.
That reminds me of a time involving Brocks, Myself and a Prodrift driver lol

If only someone had video’d it !!

@WSM good chatting with yourself on Sunday, hope I didn’t ask too many probing questions lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.