Cars and Coffee - PMG 3rd Feb

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Neil_M

RMS Regular
First time at a Car's and Coffee and my first time at PMG Autocare! I was late down but still got to see a nice variety of stunning cars!! Already looking forward to the next one!

Great video Glenn. Nice shots of that R32 too!

The blue RMS jackets normally modelled by Mr@Cooper with your username might be an idea? Fairly easy to embroider and an additional revenue stream for the site ?
@Cooper

I'll happily put my name down for one @Cooper

I’m too shy and socially awkward for things like this :joy:

LOL they are good craic. You don't have to talk to anyone, so you can just wander about. Good harmless fun.

JackMO

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTI
The blue RMS jackets normally modelled by Mr@Cooper with your username might be an idea? Fairly easy to embroider and an additional revenue stream for the site ?
@Cooper

Solid idea! (y)

@gav525 and I had this conversation earlier. I said everyone needs to stand in front of their cars and take turns walking round lol

This morning I was walking around with my brew in hand thinking "all these lads here have a username, I wonder who is who?!" :laughing:

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
I only got to do a flyby the gate...got tempted away to meet my folks at the pit stop for a fry..
Big thumbs up to the owner of the r8 who treated my ears to the sensational exhaust note on the way to Bangor!

Dervhead

RMS Regular
Drives
SEAT
Jesus boys, don’t tell me yous all walked around not knowing each other’s usernames.

Elephant in the room, heeeeellloooooo! Names badges next time eh... lol

JackMO

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTI

Yes, I did see it. I was down to have nosey at it- my dad had a Sprint Blue one back when they weren’t too long out. Is there a Miltek on yours? There’s some snarl off it. Still one of the best arched cars on the road. (y)

Last edited:

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
@JackEP3 ive a full non res miltek on it but I’m thinking of deleting the rear box’s as well to see how loud it woukd be.

@brendy7 what where in?

Thanks for the kind comments.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
@GlennM you did indeed hear rightly..... The pics I got of the car before I bought it were WHITE -- pretty much WHITE -- and I was fine with that. It's called Muriwai White and it has a whole story/homage behind it relating to Bruce McLaren. It was created with his daughter and the idea was White + Blue in some shape/form and they came out with this colour.

My main man @Reno_LV is going to have a tough time picturing it :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.