Cars and coffee this Sunday 24th Feb. Driven.NI

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Well he’s been to plenty before Mike and it’s only fair, also means I’ll not stay too long lol

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Took my almost 2 year old to the PMG meet at the beginning of the month, he wasn’t best pleased being brought out in a cold and damp morning lol.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Despite the ‘elitist’ nature of that group, the reality is RMS has a better spread of cars amongst its ownership.
So... I’m gonna try and make this and I’m sure plenty of others will too, be good to see as many of you as possible

The range of cars that have popped up on various threads in recent times, there truly are some fantastic/exotic cars among the members.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
If I'm going I'll be coming from Ballynahinch so I could meet RMS'ers there at 0930 or at Ballygowan roundabout at 10.............

If I can get the wife ready in time, I'll see you at 0930 in Carlisles? Want to get there early as leaving again about 11

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
For anyone who wants to meet somewhere beforehand, I’m meeting @Bazza and maybe one or two others at the Texaco garage (Kings Road) just before Eastpoint and the Ice Bowl at around 9.45.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
If I can get the wife ready in time, I'll see you at 0930 in Carlisles? Want to get there early as leaving again about 11
I'm calling over to my mates house in East Belfast first so crack on...………………..Ill see you there.
My Golf is rotten:laughing:
My mint car isn't coming out today:pensive:

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
DF622997-083F-48DA-AEA0-EAF4AE4D8C95.jpeg
Good turnout given it’s a bit cold and damp. This auld 911 looks ok too.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
On the RMS Blog: Earlier today we called in at the premises of Ceramitech Ireland in Dundonald for the DrivenNI Cars & Coffee morning, a charity event in aid of Fight-For-Alfie.

Although the day was cold and overcast, it was dry and there was a fantastic turnout of everything from classics to supercars... (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Phil_D

RMS Regular
Nice turnout of cars - good to see some really nice RMS cars about! (@trev 1515 @chris_b @Phil_D @Cooper @Todd to name a few lol).

Somehow ended up with a puncture in the drivers front tyre on mine but apart from that all good!

Ps... I can’t believe how many Focus RS’ there are about! Am I right in saying there where about 7 Mk3 there today?

Good to meet you today Eddie

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.