Cars and coffee this Sunday 24th Feb. Driven.NI

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Some scrap there today too. Some auld Alfa and a kitted C220d :joy:

45836D63-D705-448A-9E3F-A8E0451ABFD5.jpeg
68775B38-2A21-44E1-9E04-23321410E6F8.jpeg
A6DB4DCB-9D5F-4319-9506-F56025E0E86D.jpeg
166A52D4-4D7E-42AD-9D36-4E16F1729DC6.jpeg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Wasn’t expecting that turnout.

Didn’t stay too long, just did a few laps until the wee man told me when he wanted to go lol

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Wasn’t expecting that turnout.

Didn’t stay too long, just did a few laps until the wee man told me when he wanted to go lol
Didn’t get a chance to say hello Andrew, spotted you but decided to bail when Conor’s lips started turning blue lol

@chris_b
Your car looks amazing. Colour really ‘pops’.
Thanks David, it’s a weird one and virtually impossible to photograph but yes in person it’s very different from most blues

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Thanks Andy, yes Nigel’s GT2 is stunning, obviously lol he’s a lovely guy though it’s all good

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Haha @chris_b yeah you were always surrounded, must be what fame looks like lol

I got parked way round the back out of the way.

With regards to the coffee, didn’t get near it, queue was far too big. Could have done with 2-3 more coffee stands for the amount of people.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Nice turnout of cars - good to see some really nice RMS cars about! (@trev 1515 @chris_b @Phil_D @Cooper @Todd to name a few lol).

Somehow ended up with a puncture in the drivers front tyre on mine but apart from that all good!

Ps... I can’t believe how many Focus RS’ there are about! Am I right in saying there where about 7 Mk3 there today?
Funny I noticed the lack of air in that tyre as I looked around the car.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Haha @chris_b yeah you were always surrounded, must be what fame looks like lol

I got parked way round the back out of the way.

With regards to the coffee, didn’t get near it, queue was far too big. Could have done with 2-3 more coffee stands for the amount of people.
Lol D**k :laughing: you went for the buggy option too I see, this lunatic is passed that now and has to walk, well run everywhere

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
You too Gav, Mrs get on okay? Stalking you today, thought you’d use the bottom floor ;)

Yes she survived alright thankfully.

And lol, that's the perfect wee space that I'd parked in, no risk from any doors there!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.