Cars and coffee this Sunday 24th Feb. Driven.NI

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
2620A652-DFE5-4FF1-BA1D-89D3F782C94B.png

many off the site intending to go to this? I’ve never been to any of these car and coffee format meets. I seen it mentioned in the 2019 events thread so with a mild weekend ahead think I’ll go a look.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I'm heading down briefly at 10ish, but the wife is doing a charity abseil at 1130 so can't stick around.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Is this not the club where your car has to be on their accredited d*** swinging list to be part of the event? I think the rest of us peasants can go and look but that's about it.

Lol, really?! Think I’ll scrap the idea of going then if that’s the case..

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Is this not the club where your car has to be on their accredited d*** swinging list to be part of the event? I think the rest of us peasants can go and look but that's about it.

Oh really? Didn’t realise it was them! I’ll not be wasting the fuel then

Edit: just checked and it says all makes and models welcome?

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Yeah it looks to be organised by the Driven Club, but given it's happening in an industrial estate which is open to the public I don't see why you couldn't rock up and dander about. Just you won't be in the "elite parking" spots!

I think this CeramiTech place may have something to do with club organisers. In fact, I think from memory of looking on FB, it's the place that transported the McLaren on the flatbed trailer in the other post.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Despite the ‘elitist’ nature of that group, the reality is RMS has a better spread of cars amongst its ownership.
So... I’m gonna try and make this and I’m sure plenty of others will too, be good to see as many of you as possible

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Anyone going and meeting up beforehand tomorrow? Still don’t really know any RMSers so would be good to meet some prior to this!

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
If I'm going I'll be coming from Ballynahinch so I could meet RMS'ers there at 0930 or at Ballygowan roundabout at 10.............

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.