Cars & Coffee Ballynahinch 19th February

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
My partner is doing a fund raising coffee morning to raise money for ALPS LTD
There's a big carpark at the back of the church so if anyone would like to come and support the event and talk crap about cars, feel free to arrive around 12pm, there will be tea, coffee, buns & biscuits. Oh and I'll be there with the 740 😁
FB_IMG_1675869669156.jpg

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
OP
NI_Volvo_Nut
Drives
Volvo's!
Just giving this a wee nudge, tomorrow mid day.

Generally park anywhere but there is a nice big car park behind the church which will be away from the door dinging General public lol

A raffle is also planned to win a cake, £1/ticket or 6 for £5

raffle tickets can be bought and paid for via PayPal friend and family to catmck88@yahoo.com
Please be sure to include your name and a contact number.

IMG-20230218-WA0009.jpg

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Only a half a mile from me but I'm not home from Nightshift until 0845 and need sleep so not much chance of me being there 😞

Will see 🤞

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
OP
NI_Volvo_Nut
Drives
Volvo's!
Not sure if anyone from here showed up as they didn't make themselves known to me, and to be fair I was running around assisting too lol

But we are waiting for the final figure, so far it's over £700 raised, big thank you to anyone who attended or donated, it's for a great cause 👍

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
Not sure if anyone from here showed up as they didn't make themselves known to me, and to be fair I was running around assisting too lol

But we are waiting for the final figure, so far it's over £700 raised, big thank you to anyone who attended or donated, it's for a great cause 👍

i was hoping to take a run down but didn’t make it in time ☹️

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around

Sorry...............I would have but I only got out of bed at 1530!

FrankXK8

RMS Regular
Drives
XKR
It was a great wee event, we were there in the blue Range Rover. Nice to talk with you and compare notes, even if you were running around like a blue-arsed fly most of the time haha

Hope you put on something like this again, it was good craic, buns were great and the money was for a good cause

332052795_733794241691210_8700409459661238226_n.jpg

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
OP
NI_Volvo_Nut
Drives
Volvo's!
It was a great wee event, we were there in the blue Range Rover. Nice to talk with you and compare notes, even if you were running around like a blue-arsed fly most of the time haha

Hope you put on something like this again, it was good craic, buns were great and the money was for a good cause

332052795_733794241691210_8700409459661238226_n.jpg
Plans afoot for an actual car show in Hinch as a fund raiser and talk or potentially another coffee morning in Bangor too if we can find a location.

I just twigged too it was you after the advice about the LPG system.!