Cars & Coffee - Fundraiser for Pieta House - Sat 30th - ECP Castlereagh

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
Hope this is OK to post this up @Cooper

My wife is organising a cars and coffee meet at her work on Saturday the 30th to raise money for Pieta House.

Pieta House are a helpline all across Ireland for anyone struggling with suicidal thoughts or who has been bereaved as a result of suicide. As something quite close to our hearts we felt getting a few people from the very supportive car community together would be a good way to catch up with everyone and raise some money for a great cause.

It's running from 10am to 12pm at Euro Car Parts Castlereagh on Saturday the 30th of October.

Freshly Ground Coffee will be on site providing the morning fuel ☕ and we will be accepting donations on the day.

Everyone welcome.

Cheers,

Aaron

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
OP
veedubnoodle
Drives
her crazy

Great raffle prize up for grabs on Saturday.

Screenshot_20211026-142845_Facebook.jpg

£3 a ticket, everyone welcome.

TalkToFrank

RMS Regular
Drives
335i MT Touring
Where is that? Googled it and got several places

EDIT - Clicked the FB thing and it says euro car parts Prince Street

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
OP
veedubnoodle
Drives
her crazy
Be good to see you all there. I think the missus is planning on taking her Beetle down even if it rains so that will be fun! I'll be on the windscreen demisting duty no doubt 😆

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Be good to see you all there. I think the missus is planning on taking her Beetle down even if it rains so that will be fun! I'll be on the windscreen demisting duty no doubt 😆
Has it still heat exhangers (not J tubes) and all the covers on vents ok that you can close? Check the hose that runs up to the dash too, if it's missing you can get an old hoover hose down on it and connect it up, great job. Driving with a noodle mit on your left hand also helps 😜

Checked the forecast and it's to be dry apparantly

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Going to try and get down to this a spin. The car is rotten so I’ll maybe park away out of the way lol

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I Can’t get over unfortunately, my wife had to go into work so I have the 3 nippers and the 1 year old is having his nap