Cars Destroyed

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Proceeds of crime crap and I read they couldn’t do anything else with them like an auction as they would have ended up back with the people they confascated them from

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Looks like President Duterte of the Philippines organised it. And to be fair that's pretty mild for him. He has been described as the president warlord in the past.

Bryan

RMS Regular
That's not a dozer.... this is a dozer (in your best Crocodile Dundee accent)...

Screen-Shot-2014-02-27-at-4.01.07-PM.png

steaa

RMS Regular
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
I guess they didnt want to pay the 60% 'luxury car tax' which they have in the Philippines.

jimc

RMS Regular
Drives
caddy
feel sick watching that and thinking really like a set of lobster claws of the 911

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
He makes Trump look positively sedate, he is a lunatic. The Philippines has a habit of having tyrannical leaders.

My gf is from the Philippines, though she has lived here 16 years now. Her and all her friends think he is great.

He gave the order for Police (and civilians) to shoot to kill anyone they SUSPECT of being a drug dealer or involved otherwise. SUSPECT, no hard evidence required.

So this is mild for him.

I would not be at all surprised if he gets voted back in again (wink wink, nudge nudge) The Philippines is corrupt as hell.

Romotz3

I read a lot of mixed reactions on the Philippine president. Some say he's really strict while others say he's a fascist. But damn, look at the cars that were destroyed.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.