cars from hell

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jmax

RMS Regular
or this

new_toy.jpg

turbod

RMS Regular
Drives
astra elite/s13
well if the devil drives a lotus 7, can i be his minion? :p

i would have said more like a chevrolet chevelle ss,

Twain

RMS Regular
satan would probably drive a big dark truck, like the baddy in knight rider one time, anyone remember that one.

Twain

RMS Regular
it was like kitt, had a mind of its own too. Just had it in for michael knoght for some reason. was evil!!! or maybe the car out of the film that just drove around and killed people cos it was possessed. mite have been called 'the car' lol

Rachie

satan doesnt drive. he comes to and fro in a puff of smoke...........like so...............POOF! there he is!! :twisted:

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
modireland.net said:
it was like kitt, had a mind of its own too. Just had it in for michael knoght for some reason. was evil!!!

it was called goliath was it not!? and did it not write KITT off in a certain encounter!
i remember it well :grinning:

Gemma

RMS Regular
yea golitah was the truck name in knight rider is the car in the first pic from mad max lol

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
Rachie said:
satan doesnt drive. he comes to and fro in a puff of smoke...........like so...............POOF! there he is!! :twisted:

disgusting mind thinking of satan coming in a poof or whatever you wanna call them :lol:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.