Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 125

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
I think the new model has made the old model more attractive looking!

Like all generations of civic from the ep3 onwards the latest generation was slated until the proceeding generation arrived and the hate cycle continued, the fn2 was slated until the fk2 arrived and then the fk8 arrived and everyone now loves the fk2. Honda are just two steps ahead of the game that's all :grinning:

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
OP
TheDaniel
Drives
Silvia PS13
5 door hot hatches in general. 3 doors are dying out and some manufacturers aren't even giving you the option!

I think I'd have bought a new Swift Sport by now but they didn't offer a 3 door option.:weary_face:

loud n low

RMS Regular
Anything that is big brash and tacky,this applies to any Range rover or X5/equivalent.....mostly because of the big,brash and tacky wives who inevitably end up out causing havoc in them.

Apart from that,Micras(again,because of the demographic that uses them)and pretty much anything white(obvious exceptions being any Skyline....and at a push,maybe a mk7 golf.)

407_hdi

RMS Regular
Drives
E-Class / Z4
There's no brand or type of car I particularly dislike. A lot of people hate things like Dacias and other budget brands but they are cheap and do a good job of just being a car. If I wasn't into my cars and prepared to pay a premium to buy and run something that interests me I'd be happy driving anything cheap and reliable. If I had to answer I suppose it would be anything that is very vanilla and over-priced that is hiding behind a supposedly premium badge. I'd have a top of the range Kia Optima over a BMW 316 any day

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
There's no brand or type of car I particularly dislike. A lot of people hate things like Dacias and other budget brands but they are cheap and do a good job of just being a car. If I wasn't into my cars and prepared to pay a premium to buy and run something that interests me I'd be happy driving anything cheap and reliable. If I had to answer I suppose it would be anything that is very vanilla and over-priced that is hiding behind a supposedly premium badge. I'd have a top of the range Kia Optima over a BMW 316 any day

Totally agree, I don’t even think the word premium can really be used anymore going by the amount of them on the road anyway! Saying that, I do think the RS and ///M cars on the other hand do fall into this bracket, quite rare and lovely to see coming towards you.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
How many replying have hated cars they own?

I've only truly despised one car I've owned, my MK1 Fabia vrs. Couldn't really fault it but frig me it was a dull drive!

Just could not gel with it whatsoever, only car I've had that I just could not care less about. Replaced it with a 250 quid ****ter of a 205 d-turbo which had possibly the most comfortable car seats ever (brown velour GTi seats) and an endearing whistle from the exhaust when you were pretty much at gear change stage.

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Had a dislike for a Mazda6 2.0 petrol I owned, felt under powered but I just never gelled with it. Wife had a Rover 214, fking thing had something wrong with it every week and was a lottery if it started on cold mornings. Hateful.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
A lot of people hate things like Dacias and other budget brands but they are cheap and do a good job of just being a car.

I have seen 3 year old Dacias in work that are rotting badly. Like, really badly.
They may be cheap to buy but when they only survive for a fraction of the time that their “premium” rivals do it makes them a more expensive option in the long run.

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Anything Chrysler
Almost all Renault's
Almost all Peugeot's (with a few classic exceptions)
Most Italian cars (perhaps with the exception of some Alfa's)
Anything Chinese
Anything diesel that goes Pooooooow when it changes gear 🤦🏻‍♂️

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Renault Captur

have one on hire here and it’s absolutely dreadful. Can’t see the sat nav screen, no twisty volume knob on the radio, seat backs have bunjee chord pockets on the back that the boys love to kick, horrific underpowered and surprisingly thirsty engine, air con broken and it’s barely a year old.

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Toyota "Twincams", I just don't get them....a bit before my time.

Toyota Yaris GR's, I think i've got a bit of "because they are popular, I just don't like them" attitude towards them but I think they are ugly and the few people I know that have bought them, have harped on until they got them and then punted them on.

fatboysamo

RMS Regular
any Golf - I just find them boring and all the same

E type jag - don’t get it at all

new Defender - it’s not a Defender

wouldn’t life be boring if we all liked the same

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
The gloves are coming off here , going to be a lot of offended members 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Any brand that's relatively generic Inside out and under the bonnet across most models.

VAGs.

The end.

Eamo_vxr

RMS Regular
Drives
Slow and low!
Toyota "Twincams", I just don't get them....a bit before my time.

Toyota Yaris GR's, I think i've got a bit of "because they are popular, I just don't like them" attitude towards them but I think they are ugly and the few people I know that have bought them, have harped on until they got them and then punted them on.

I agree with you on the Gr’s. Terrible looking thing from the factory.