Cars you never knew existed

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
The one in my pic looks class lol
Something different about it.. Car is lowered, photo has been stretched maybe.
From what I can see, the one beside it might be the higher model with the quad headlights and brown tinted glass.
Nobody got too excited about them back in the day and you couldn't give them away if you got stuck with one.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
From what I can see, the one beside it might be the higher model with the quad headlights and brown tinted glass.
Nobody got too excited about them back in the day and you couldn't give them away if you got stuck with one.
The one @Brennan posted is a 105TC with the earlier front and single lamps, one beside is a 130tc. Lowered and on different wheels, but looks like the photo has been compressed down. Still a cool car.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
There’s just something about it, I like it, it’s quirky, kinda reminds me of a mk1 golf

Gambit

RMS Regular
Maserati Bellagio Touring from circa 2008/9 - looks like a hearse in black

Maserati-Bellagio-Touring-Fastback-29610.jpg

2009-maserati-quattroporte-touring-bellagio-wagon-rear-quarter.jpg

Paul.

RMS Regular
05b9e0458d146e952fdc97df854e4431.jpg

Insignia by Bitter. The best I can explain is that Bitter are like the Alpina or Brabus of Opel cars, except they make far fewer (according to Wikipedia they built a grand total of 18 Insignias). Underneath is an Insignia OPC (read: VXR). One is for sale in Germany at the moment! The seller alleges that they were €68,000 new, making the €18,800 being asked seem like one hell of a depreciation curve.

Absolutely everything Bitter has ever built is probably fit for this thread.

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
05b9e0458d146e952fdc97df854e4431.jpg

Insignia by Bitter. The best I can explain is that Bitter are like the Alpina or Brabus of Opel cars, except they make far fewer (according to Wikipedia they built a grand total of 18 Insignias). Underneath is an Insignia OPC (read: VXR). One is for sale in Germany at the moment! The seller alleges that they were €68,000 new, making the €18,800 being asked seem like one hell of a depreciation curve.

Absolutely everything Bitter has ever built is probably fit for this thread.

The newer one just looks like a totally normal Insignia with different badges.

Looks like they have done some pretty cool stuff in the past.

Is this a Carlton?

1588000463266.png

Paul.

RMS Regular
@roverspeed According to the Bitter website, which is incredibly old-fashioned, underneath that is a Vauxhall Omega B (the A being the Carlton). The entire side profile is throwing me off by managing to look nothing like an Omega to me. :joy:

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Guy down the road from me has one of those old Bitter SCs from the 70s. Looks like a Ferrari 400.
So they used to make supercars, now it's copying Vauxhalls.

Paul.

RMS Regular

Not all of it's fit for the skip, I find their take on the Adam to be brilliant. All the brand cachet of a Bitter and all the practicality of an Adam? Incredible.

opel_adam_by_bitter_7.jpg

In fact, so incredible I can't find a single one for sale in Germany.