RMS Regular

Love these....
Estimate: £160,000 - £180,000
01.jpg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
It has a brilliant story, lol. Initially created to try and sell to the American military (basically a HUM-V contender) with American components. And when that failed it was re-designed with a Lambo V12 up front and sold to civilians 😎 😁

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34

Great cars that were a bit let down by the engine imo. Definitely preferred the SE5a over the SE6 though, nicer looking car.

My dad had 2 se5as and one se6. The first was lovely bodywork wise but eventually went up in flames after cutting out on the road (we still have one of the half melted slotmags in the garage).

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Now that's a blast from the past! Used to be one floating about round Botanic.

Basically a four wheel reliant Robin, plastic body and all if memory serves?

Rare enough in its day, can't be too many left running.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Now that's a blast from the past! Used to be one floating about round Botanic.

Basically a four wheel reliant Robin, plastic body and all if memory serves?

Rare enough in its day, can't be too many left running.

Was the one round Botanic satin black? If so I think it had a diesel engine.

Fibreglass shell but a bit different from a Robin aside from the extra wheel really!

Zach57

RMS Regular
At first I thought it was a Capri with a coach built body on it, the shooting brake style is great looking.
Been looking a bit on Wikipedia, fibreglass body and Princess Anne had the 5th Middlebridge car. Middlebridge got the manufacturing rights in 1987 when Reliant stopped making them, made 78 of them.

fatboysamo

RMS Regular
A friend of mines dad used to be mad about these. I think at one stage he had 3. The one that I remember was a convertible, it looked well.

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
Was there not an SRT8 version? Remember seeing one a couple of years ago at straightliners it sounded like thunder and went like ****.