Cars you never knew existed

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Seen my very first BMW X7 the other day. Never knew they existed but apparently been around for past few years. Have I just been blind to them or are they rare enough?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Rare enough I would think but they are MASSIVE!

In BMW lingo, what is S Drive? Was on the side of a X1 strangely

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Seen my very first BMW X7 the other day. Never knew they existed but apparently been around for past few years. Have I just been blind to them or are they rare enough?
I see one about up here regularly not only are they huge but I think they’re very ugly doesn’t do it for me at all.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I would have assumed that anything "X" would have been AWD like "Q" in Audi stands for Quattro
Does it though? You can buy fwd versions of at least the smaller Audi Q-things.

Just means "pointless SUV thing" really? And then all the usual trim, engine, and drivetrain options same as all other cars? "S-Line", "Quattro", etc. Even "S", and "RS", lol.

BMW X-cars the same. The ones that are actually 4wd have x-trac or something like that on the boot?

Anyway, they're all pointless :innocent:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I am pretty certain in Audi, all Q and S (S1/3/4/5/6/7/8) cars are Quattro but happily to be corrected

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I am pretty certain in Audi, all Q and S (S1/3/4/5/6/7/8) cars are Quattro but happily to be corrected
You are right actually, the Audi website says all Q-models have quattro. Learn something new every day!

You can have the corresponding VW/Seat/Skoda in fwd only if you want though.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Edit: Dig deeper and you can buy a fwd Q2 at least, with "quattro" being a specific trim option for the drivetrain 🤫

Quattro in this case meaning Haldex.

Marketing should just be banned, full stop 😅

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
If you’re on a showroom looking at either of those 2 cars you should instantly have your license removed because they must be blind 🤣
20210922_132005.jpg

Funnily enough I parked beside this in sainsbury Ballymena this afternoon! The man who came out to it fitted the Ken and barbie stereotype 🤣
Car makes a tiny amount of sense if you lived in palma, but not Portglenone

111gsi

RMS Regular
Just keen to see how you'd defend choosing an Evoque cabrio. And find out if he did play with Barbies as a child!

Although I suppose if you're going to get one, black is probably the least unacceptable colour...