_20190629_082709.JPG

Last edited:

mike150

RMS Regular
OP
mike150
Drives
Around
Seems strange to see 2 cars I used to own in the PH classifieds......

_20190813_211602.JPG

_20190813_211933.JPG

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Seems strange to see 2 cars I used to own in the PH classifieds......

View attachment 246766

View attachment 246767

Always loved the yellow / black theme on the Caterhams 😎

mike150

RMS Regular
OP
mike150
Drives
Around
I know..........

Leven cars went into receivership 3 months ago and I contacted the receivers to see if they would sell it back to me and I made them an offer if the car needed sold. They never got back to me so I thought it was sorted out as the car was readvertised at £45000.............

The owner of Hippo motor group contacted me 4 weeks ago out of the blue to say he had bought it at BCA auction and it was so good he was keeping it but he wanted some info on the car and the box of bits in the boot. Seems that was bull****!

He told me what he paid for it and my offer to the receiver was more. Their loss and mine! Big multimillion pound car dealers gain :tired_face:

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
I'd so love one. Just doubt I'd ever have the money for one straight up, would need a loan for one. But I guess they hold their value well so you wouldn't loose much.

mike150

RMS Regular
OP
mike150
Drives
Around
I'd so love one. Just doubt I'd ever have the money for one straight up, would need a loan for one. But I guess they hold their value well so you wouldn't loose much.
The Elise is far better to live with although not quite as good to drive or as exciting.

If I lived in a slightly warmer dry climate I think I'd prefer the Caterham.

slickcell

RMS Regular
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
The Elise is far better to live with although not quite as good to drive or as exciting.

If I lived in a slightly warmer dry climate I think I'd prefer the Caterham.

stop telling yourself this! Lol. The 620 was ******* epic!!! It bent my mind when I was in it. If my westie becomes even nearly as good, I’ll be very happy!

mike150

RMS Regular
OP
mike150
Drives
Around
stop telling yourself this! Lol. The 620 was ******* epic!!! It bent my mind when I was in it. If my westie becomes even nearly as good, I’ll be very happy!
It would have been better with 6 speed rather than 5 other than that I loved it on a good road. Still think the R400 was just as good though.