Causeway Coast Ford Fair Sunday 5 th June

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mark King

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
TrustFord, in conjunction with the Capri Club NI, RS Owners Club and Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council, are once again hosting the 12th Annual Causeway Coast Ford Fair at the Dunluce Centre Portrush on Sunday 5th June 2016. Application Forms can be downloaded using the link below

Apply

The Show is open to all Marks and Models of Ford, This Year Celebrates 40 Years of the fiesta and there will be a display from MK1 right up to the current model. Finisher awards for all Vehicle Entrants to be handed out on the day.

causewaycoastfordfair

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
1310671996285.jpg

RsSteve

RMS Regular
Drives
GTD Golf
one week to go to this fantastic ford event really looking forward to it...anyone else going ?

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Uncle is taking 3 of his Fiestas up, so I have got the job of steering one there! Haven't been to this show in a few years so looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Debaser

RMS Regular
Drives
Kuga ST-Line X
Will be there with the family, always a cracking show, and the weather is looking good too

Loggie

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra
Definitely going to this, though forgot to apply :worried:, hopefully be down early enough - think there is a convoy of sierras heading

might nip down to boucher and get registered at lunch actually

shannon1305

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus ST225
Definitely going to this, though forgot to apply :worried:, hopefully be down early enough - think there is a convoy of sierras heading

might nip down to boucher and get registered at lunch actually

Any luck with this? I was thinking of bringing the Focus up but forgot to register. What time do you need to be there in the morning to get a sure chance of registering?

Mark King

RMS Regular
OP
Mark King
Drives
Cars
Any luck with this? I was thinking of bringing the Focus up but forgot to register. What time do you need to be there in the morning to get a sure chance of registering?
You can pay on the gate to get into the show. Gates close at lunch time and cars can't move until the end of the show.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Is it likely to be clean mental with traffic on Sunday or will it be alright?

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Got a toy from work to play with this weekend so I'm taking a few friends a run up to this, should be a good day :grinning:

Loggie

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra
You can pay on the gate to get into the show. Gates close at lunch time and cars can't move until the end of the show.

What time does it end at? Thought you would be able to leave. Might mess up my plans now :worried:

Mark King

RMS Regular
OP
Mark King
Drives
Cars
What time does it end at? Thought you would be able to leave. Might mess up my plans now :worried:
I think it's 16.00,need to double check. For insurance reasons once cars are in they aren't allowed to move until the show is over.

Debaser

RMS Regular
Drives
Kuga ST-Line X
For insurance reasons once cars are in they aren't allowed to move until the show is over.

Just right, a lot of cars and people crammed into a small enough area, small kids running about etc

Potential for disaster if someone just wants to up sticks and go when they feel like it

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Great day out, beautifull weather. Luckily I put sun cream on this morning and my mate didn't, he's currently the colour of a lobster.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.