CBR600 for sale

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
I have posted an ad for this in the general for sale category, not sure if this is allowed in the bike section too?
Mods feel free to remove if I am wrong...
Ok I am kind of in the notion to ship this one on, not even sure I want to let it go but it might be time!

2002 CBR600F4i (fuel injected)
from memory around 26k miles (i'm not at the bike at the min so can't be sure)
It has been well serviced and looked after, I've only had it just over a year but I know the last owner and he took serious care of it, including replacing all fluids last year. (coolant, brakes etc)
Bike is in good nick bar some scrapes on lower left fairing and engine cover, last owner dropped it at low speed on a wet mini roundabout.
Bike has only done about 1k miles since last service, however it was around a year ago so I will probably be looking to change the oil in the next few months anyway, I would recommend this to anyone else if they bought it so it is ready for next year!
Bike has aftermarket mirrors(and originals though they need a tidy up) tinted screen, tinted headlight covers (velcro removable), mini LED indicators, led smoked rear light, Yoshimura slip on exhaust, nice note and only loud when up the revs! 2 good tyres, probably last all next summer too before they would need replaced (mileage dependant of course, I am referring to age as I believe they are a year or so old now and I would replace after 2-3 years for life just!)
Chain and sprockets still have enough life to last another year (again mileage and maintenance dependant)
Bike flew through the MOT last month with no bother at all and is taxed to feb 2015 (from memory)
No test pilots please, only serious cash buyers.
Any questions or interest, or more photos please pm me!
Looking around £2000, realistically I know it will be offers close to this but I am only in the notion of selling so don't really want to let it go for much less!!

Cheers for looking and tell your friends!

Chris
10345763_10204672998853338_4212612631338173955_n.jpg

10442911_10204672998773336_1664621719240342128_n.jpg

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
@ferrett That run we went on, there was 2 older boys asking me was it for sale when we stopped at the wee garage halfway up there. Could you maybe spread the word around your group please too?

I would rather this went to a genuine home rather than dealing with a hoard of tyre kickers!!

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
No real interest as of yet, haven't really advertised it anywhere, think a guy in work is tempted but he really doesn't have the garage space for ANOTHER bike... will see if he breaks though anyway!
I know I am being a bit cheeky with price given the mileage and the marks on the plastics but these bikes are epic all rounders and can take it and I am in no rush to sell so it can sit until I get an offer that seems enough I can bring myself to let it go!

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
the market for cbr600f is a funny one.
I will be selling mine as soon as i have it through MOT after doing a lot of work on it.
mine has about 10k more miles and i will be hoping for 1600

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Yeah I could probably stick mine up for £1800 and it would be away but since I don't need the money from it straight away I will probably advertise it for £2k and hold out for as close as I can get!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.