Ceebl’s W204 C63 AMG Estate

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
As many will know I sold the Golf R this week in pursuit of something big and V8. I had dismissed the C63 estate for now because of the current price of them lack of them for sale.
Well one was up for sale locally when I checked this morning at a very reasonable price and I had to go see it. 2 hours later it was home.

This has always been a holy grail car for me and a real bucket list tick now owning one.

Spec is C63 estate
Grey seats with black plastic backs.
Harmon Kardon with Nav
Heated memory seats
Active sports exhaust with remote control
Just had the head gaskets done, updated head bolts etc.

More pics to follow soon I’m sure.
Chris

73268AC2-211A-4C2C-8495-AD498AE5F53A.png 244F3953-57FC-4E61-B6BD-41982E7046B1.png 73B86B75-25FA-443A-8687-33FAD7F8F843.png

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Lovely! Did you buy that of a big guy called Ian by any chance? If so you have bought a cracking car that will have been treated like a baby

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Nice! Did I pass you today on the M1 Belfast bound?
Nope not me,
Lovely! Did you buy that of a big guy called Ian by any chance? If so you have bought a cracking car that will have been treated like a baby
Nah wasn’t him. This needs a little tlc round the edges but I’ll drive it through the winter then get it tidied up and the wheels done!

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
That is lovely, and I imagine it sounds glorious with the active exhaust. Only thing I’d change, remove the flag on the plates. Health to drive.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
That is lovely, and I imagine it sounds glorious with the active exhaust. Only thing I’d change, remove the flag on the plates. Health to drive.
It will probably get a nice set of normal standard plates at some stage, I’m not a fan of the gel pressed stuff myself anyway

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Plans for now are to drive it through the winter and see if it has any niggles to sort.
In the spring it needs some touch ups (bit of wear on the door handles and a small rusty blemish on the boot lid) and a bit of detailing love to make it perfect.
Might remove the carbon eyebrows as I’m not convinced, but I’ll leave it alone and drive it for a while first.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Plans for now are to drive it through the winter and see if it has any niggles to sort.
In the spring it needs some touch ups (bit of wear on the door handles and a small rusty blemish on the boot lid) and a bit of detailing love to make it perfect.
Might remove the carbon eyebrows as I’m not convinced, but I’ll leave it alone and drive it for a while first.
Get some videos up of the V8 goodness

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Love that, I’ve been having notions about selling the impreza and going for a coupe version of this, I’m a bit hesitant though due to running costs and the fear of it breaking although I believe they are a pretty bullet proof engine and drive train

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Get some videos up of the V8 goodness
Might have to break one of the Chinese GoPro’s out tomorrow if i get a chance lol
Love that, I’ve been having notions about selling the impreza and going for a coupe version of this, I’m a bit hesitant though due to running costs and the fear of it breaking although I believe they are a pretty bullet proof engine and drive train
The big killer on these is the head bolts let go then you’re into a full head gasket job. Thankfully it’s just been done on mine with upgraded bolts so hopefully that’s that one sorted for me

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
No real photos of videos yet, going to try and get some tomorrow.
Reality is setting in now, I used it for the mundane task of going to the shop to buy stuff for dinner and had a ‘holy ****’ reality check when I got out of it to go into the shop.
Loving it so far
A49E1F13-D366-4603-B979-E25736EED752.jpeg

Christopher

RMS Regular
Drives
Skyline GTR
health to drive! seen it for sale and it looked very good value for money! have a JDM one, but only got a few mile on it before it started swallowing coolant at an alarming rate! Broken head bolt :sob::sob:
All has been fixed and uprated headbolts fitted, but now a whine has came into the power steering so back it goes next week to be sorted. Some exhaust work being done start of the week though in the meantime :imp::imp:

IMG-20220927-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20220914-WA0000.jpg
PXL_20221015_180610624.PORTRAIT_2.jpg

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
health to drive! seen it for sale and it looked very good value for money! have a JDM one, but only got a few mile on it before it started swallowing coolant at an alarming rate! Broken head bolt :sob::sob:
All has been fixed and uprated headbolts fitted, but now a whine has came into the power steering so back it goes next week to be sorted. Some exhaust work being done start of the week though in the meantime :imp::imp:

View attachment 378626
View attachment 378627View attachment 378628

Nightmare! Hope you get yours sorted asap!
Can have a c63 corner at next years RMS cars and coffee mornings

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
You know I love it! Definitely my favourite car I've owned, never ever get bored of a cold start!

Health to drive and fuel mate ⛽😂

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
No real photos of videos yet, going to try and get some tomorrow.
Reality is setting in now, I used it for the mundane task of going to the shop to buy stuff for dinner and had a ‘holy ****’ reality check when I got out of it to go into the shop.
Loving it so farView attachment 378610
Beautiful motor fella.
As for the reality check - wait until you keep visiting the fuel pump - more so if just going to the shops about town ;)

health to drive!!!!

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
You know I love it! Definitely my favourite car I've owned, never ever get bored of a cold start!

Health to drive and fuel mate ⛽😂
Sure send me £50 so I can afford to come visit you in it 😂

Beautiful motor fella.
As for the reality check - wait until you keep visiting the fuel pump - more so if just going to the shops about town ;)

health to drive!!!!
At least I have the fabia that I daily, this is the weekend family car. Though I am taking it to work tomorrow but that won’t be the norm at 18mpg
😂

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Sure send me £50 so I can afford to come visit you in it 😂

At least I have the fabia that I daily, this is the weekend family car. Though I am taking it to work tomorrow but that won’t be the norm at 18mpg
😂
Aye, definitely need a 2nd car when you've a thirsty v8 sat on the drive;)

Yer drive to work, I'm betting it gets nowhere near 18mpg :laughing: