Ceebl’s W204 C63 AMG Estate

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Had to fit a Valve to the SL and it's still shows a fault every now and again. All Vacuum Lines were checked at the time and none of them were split, so now I just clear the fault when it comes on and it stays off for about 2-3months. I think it's meant to shut off when the car reaches a certain temp.

Try clearing it and see what happens.
Funny you mention this I took it a spin round the block at the weekend to see if I could diagnose anything further and it was running perfectly so I took it a run up the coast instead!

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Funny you mention this I took it a spin round the block at the weekend to see if I could diagnose anything further and it was running perfectly so I took it a run up the coast instead!

It seems to make no difference at all when the light comes on and I know the SL drives the same. I just check it to be sure it's nothing else.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
And that’s the end of that,

Previous owner has done a deal and got her back off me at a price that worked for me.

Being a bit more sensible this time round with a nice car that I can drive all week, do family stuff at the weekend and tow a track car when needed.
New thread incoming.
B903B07E-F9BE-4A77-8CE2-06A3580D8CD7_Original.jpeg