Ceebl’s W204 C63 AMG Estate

c_rad

RMS Regular
Health to enjoy, Just make sure you're giving it plenty coming past Millbrook so I still enjoy a V8 noise lol

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
@Ceebl a third more economical car on the road would be the wise decision. I currently have both a 2.0ltr Diesel Passat and 3.0 Diesel A8 that I should get on the road for the next few months.

@Rigger since April my commute to work is literally three foot steps. I got a promotion in work and I am now reaping the rewards of it.

@pizza85 I wish my next car move is either an RS3 or RS6 but that will be later on next year.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
First wash completed.
I’ve hoked the GoPro out so I’ll try and get some exhaust videos this weekend.
C8BD02D3-68CA-47D6-865F-AB4D5AB10BEA.jpeg

Lee

RMS Regular
Amazing machine. I've had a run in one before. Performance pack model. I love how when they're just sitting ticking over its almost like getting into a normal C Class. But when you blip the throttle, it can only be described as dirty and menacing. They really start to waken up approaching 100mph. That's the big cc's I guess.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
First wash completed.
I’ve hoked the GoPro out so I’ll try and get some exhaust videos this weekend.View attachment 378986
Should do similar lol. Need to get a Go-Pro first ^o)

Looks the mutts Nutts fella, its come up nice!
Amazing machine. I've had a run in one before. Performance pack model. I love how when they're just sitting ticking over its almost like getting into a normal C Class. But when you blip the throttle, it can only be described as dirty and menacing. They really start to waken up approaching 100mph. That's the big cc's I guess.
Ain't no replacement for displacement;)

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
I’d never be out of it , I just got my company fuel card changed from diesel only to any fuel incase I buy another v8 as daily
Living the dream there, unfortunately I buy my own fuel so I’m slumming it in the flying fabia during the week as always!

dddrrift

RMS Regular
the fuel bill for me is eye watering.... nearly takes the fun out of it! not sure if you get much better mpg than my m113k though!

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
I came from from Galway on little over a quarter of a tank in mine, but it's only a paltry 5.0 lol
I should be away to Donegal for a long weekend at the end of the month in mine, I may fill it before I leave and hope for the best 😂
the fuel bill for me is eye watering.... nearly takes the fun out of it! not sure if you get much better mpg than my m113k though!
I understand that for sure but so far I’m loving the car enough that I’m not worrying about the amount of fuel going into it too much. I don’t do much for myself after I pay my bills and whatever the family needs, the odd bottle of whisky and a few tanks of fuel keeps me happy for the month.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
your still in the honeymoon period lol
To be fair my last weekend car was the Golf R, For all the miles I do at the weekend the difference from 20 to 30mpg is about £60 a month for me which is well worth the difference to get to drive about in a C63!
If it does a lot less than 20mpg on a spirited run I can live with that but I am getting 19-22mpg doing the normal family driving about stuff so far.

Long live the honeymoon though!!!