Ceebl’s W204 C63 AMG Estate

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Wee shot from a coffee stop in East strand on Sunday evening marking the end of my road trip weekend.
Think over the Xmas break I’m going to try and source some facelift amg mirrors and possibly carbon dip them and remove the stick on eyebrows.
Still have to get under it and see if it still has the secondary cats too.
E23F75E5-DF77-43E8-94E9-4F713181F203.jpeg

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Lovely motor! Do u work in spirit by any chance? Think i seen this in the carpark 1 day
I do indeed, would be parked at back of RB211 if I ever have enough money to drive it to work 😂

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Trip to Mercedes this morning, thankfully just for some oil for top ups, good opportunity for a photo though.

Attachments

• 93139850-A9AD-46AC-AB53-F4BBAF1F57E5.jpeg
    93139850-A9AD-46AC-AB53-F4BBAF1F57E5.jpeg
    240.1 KB · Views: 92

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Be the time of year to think about a limmy schlip for anything but the craic to be had in thon yoke with a proper diff in the back would be mighty. :cool:
Ex Shorts/Bombardier man here, still find it funny that section of the factory is still known as RB211, must be some amount of years since the last one left there.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Be the time of year to think about a limmy schlip for anything but the craic to be had in thon yoke with a proper diff in the back would be mighty. :cool:
Ex Shorts/Bombardier man here, still find it funny that section of the factory is still known as RB211, must be some amount of years since the last one left there.

Sure the old Guided Weapons is still called the GW in the Main lol

All the old names of building and machines are still on the go :joy:

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Some rip of that this morning 😍that was me you let me across the zebra crossing at rb211 then gave it the beans up the side road. Guy i was walking in with said "holy feck that things sounds like a spitfire" lol
Late response, but thanks haha. Fabia was down for repairs so I was having to commute in her for near 2 weeks. Expensive is the word for it…

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
493E8219-5C7E-4700-9859-F3B48AA54234.jpeg

Must get my act together on this as MOT is up in a few months. Need to get standard plates on it and look at a parking light bulb that’s got a broken wire going to it so will probably be a headlight out job…
Hopefully it doesn’t want much else for MOT this year!

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Lovely wee blast up the coast to RedBay for a coffee today. Roads weren’t bad despite how cold it is.
Can’t wait for the warmer weather to get the windows down more!
3F2F1DF8-BECD-4808-9AD9-EBC6EB5B2941.jpeg
C570053E-D497-4E05-80A8-EF6CC8FE8641.jpeg
355B7EE8-2820-48CB-8C02-BC6A81F1A78F.jpeg
0C45E265-848A-4945-B27B-C0E055DFEB3E.jpeg

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
5832CB8F-2940-41FA-86E8-98C6063ED18B.jpeg

May have accidentally bought some facelift carbon mirrors to upgrade mine. Will get these on over the weekend if the monsoon ends and I get free time!

Have some parts ordered with merc too coming early next week, nothing exciting just preventative stuff

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
New mirrors make a big difference. These have to be the best sounding V8 on the market they just sound so aggressive when you apply the loud pedal.
Compunded by the fact mines got a Valved Innotech IPE system. Only stock primary cats left...

I wish I could drive it sit behind it at the same time lol

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Compunded by the fact mines got a Valved Innotech IPE system. Only stock primary cats left...

I feel yer pain lol. Everyone tells me mine sounds great when it's opened up. Trouble is you're so cosseted inside the cabin, you don't hear as much.

Have you got a Go-Pro and attach it to the rear then go on a blast?

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6

Driving with the windows down just is not the same. I am the same as yourself i wish i could drive behind my own car just to hear it as i still think it`s not loud enough.

Your`s would be a different story though i bet it sounds so good from behind.

I went down to the City Airport a spin on Saturday around 4am just to hear it go through the tunnel sad i know but it sounded so well.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
I feel yer pain lol. Everyone tells me mine sounds great when it's opened up. Trouble is you're so cosseted inside the cabin, you don't hear as much.

Have you got a Go-Pro and attach it to the rear then go on a blast?
Cheapo one, I did try to get a video before but it was messing about. Will have another go next weekend if I get the chance!
Driving with the windows down just is not the same. I am the same as yourself i wish i could drive behind my own car just to hear it as i still think it`s not loud enough.

Your`s would be a different story though i bet it sounds so good from behind.

I went down to the City Airport a spin on Saturday around 4am just to hear it go through the tunnel sad i know but it sounded so well.
When I first got it @warren was revving it while I stood behind it and you could feel it compress your chest