Centre Caps ??

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ghost

RMS Regular
Got the alloys, but with the SEAT centre caps lol loooking for 4 vw centre caps asap ! any one help ??????

Ghost

RMS Regular
OP
Ghost
any one on here selling them, looking the quickesh !!!?!?!?! cheers pablo checked it out but......going off ebay atm rather c if any one on here could help first !

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Go to a VW dealer, or a reputable alloy dealer and they should be fit to get them for you.. Should only be about £10 for the set (Thats what my mate paid for his Audi caps (y) )

Ghost

RMS Regular
OP
Ghost
Didnt think the dealers would have had them for some reason lol hmmmm even a plain set of caps would do like, just the seat ones dont look the part on a vw lol

Ghost

RMS Regular
OP
Ghost
just went to carnoisseur today and i could get away with jus the stickers , but i think its 60 mm stickers ! any body know where to get these ??? tried ebay, no good , all arounf 45 mm for sale jsut ! cheers

Ghost

RMS Regular
OP
Ghost
god i reli didnt did i lol cheers pablo, just bought the second ones there , cheers again !

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.