Championship White Integra Type R DC5

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz_DC5

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A7
Well this is the 4th DC5 I have owned now, I got this one back in November 2011 and it has been sat in the garage most of the year. So far I have had the wheels fully refurbished and fitted with new Yokohama tyres. Also got the front bumper painted to remove stone chips and had Chris from dents out remove a few small dings to leave it sitting mint. The car is a really good original example, fully original apart from the 45mm FK springs I fitted a couple of months ago.

Comments welcome (y)

dc51.jpg

dc52.jpg

dc53.jpg

dc54.jpg

dc56.jpg

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
That's blooming gorgeous!

How on earth do you ever get away with that front plate tho. (queue the, what front plate?? questions lol!)

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
Straight out of the top drawer! Lovely looking motor and, to be honest, the only Honda I would ever think of owning. Class!

Gaz_DC5

RMS Regular
OP
Gaz_DC5
Drives
Audi A7
Looking good.....red interior?

Yes red recaros, the only colour for white (y)

Straight out of the top drawer! Lovely looking motor and, to be honest, the only Honda I would ever think of owning. Class!

Thanks mate!

That is absolutely fantastic looking, appears to be out of the box mint!

Cheers Chris!

That's blooming gorgeous!

How on earth do you ever get away with that front plate tho. (queue the, what front plate?? questions lol!)

I have never had one problem with the plate, had the same set up on previous cars and its been fine.

markg1

RMS Regular
Drives
325 M Sport
Loverly example Gaz ive had 2 youve had 4, they are some yoke n that looks epic mint lad, nice one....health to pilot

mmc01

RMS Regular
would love to know where you find them!

9/10 of these ive seen up close lately have been really rough..

looks mint..

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
Fd2? Nsx? Smx? Ek9? PY dc2? CL7? No, lol?
No lol. Just think that DC5s are cracking looking motors and could see myself comfortably in one of them. Not saying there aren't other nice Hondas, but i couldn't see myself in the likes of an EP3 or EK9 ... not for me. Also realise that DC2 is recognised as a great driving car ... But I prefer the fresher, sharper look of the 5. Its just my opinion, don't be offended ;) lol

Gabriel90

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf/Silvia
No lol. Just think that DC5s are cracking looking motors and could see myself comfortably in one of them. Not saying there aren't other nice Hondas, but i couldn't see myself in the likes of an EP3 or EK9 ... not for me. Also realise that DC2 is recognised as a great driving car ... But I prefer the fresher, sharper look of the 5. Its just my opinion, don't be offended ;) lol
lol not offended by any means! It's just.. That's like saying I love cake. But only one type lol

Saunts

RMS Regular
Thats looks fantastic. White dc5's need to have the red recaro's otherwise they just look plain (y)

I really don't understand this nonsense about 'every dc5 is a dog except mine'. Most of the people are calling a scuff on the front bumper a 'dog'... whereas a quick spray job by the new owner will make it look 'mint' again.... supposabley!

From the pictures thought this does look a brilliant example! :grinning:

Kaner.eB

RMS Regular
Drives
CW DC5 !
Thats looks fantastic. White dc5's need to have the red recaro's otherwise they just look plain (y)

I really don't understand this nonsense about 'every dc5 is a dog except mine'. Most of the people are calling a scuff on the front bumper a 'dog'... whereas a quick spray job by the new owner will make it look 'mint' again.... supposabley!

From the pictures thought this does look a brilliant example! :grinning:

Tbh the black interior is nice not plain , the red just stands out alot more.

And its nothing to do with a scuff on a bumper , have you actually viewed any dc5's from here ? Its the likes off pannel gaps all different none 2 the same , 3 different shades of white , rust , tatty interior , no 2nd or 3rd gear unless popeye engages it , you'll do seriously well if you buy a dc5 from here thats been here any longer than 3-4 years that hasnt the above "spec" if you like believe me ive looked

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.