Charity Event J&F Group Mallusk

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
Guys,

Isn’t a car show or anything like that but posting on behalf of J&F Group for a charity event this Sunday.

It’s a family day out and they have a target of 10k to reach for the charity.

If your not busy and have time swing pass, check out some of the cars and events for the kids!

Feel free to bring your own pride and joy - must it be a car or motorbike it’s welcome!

Thanks

Attachments

• C13B52E5-FE7A-479A-83F5-AC7330E42F47.jpeg
    C13B52E5-FE7A-479A-83F5-AC7330E42F47.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 309

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
OP
Scuba Steve
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
On tomorrow guys! Loads of prizes for grabs! It’s all for a good cause! These guys are helping out them that need help!

Ghost

RMS Regular
Shockingly poor feedback/response from the forum. Hopefully there will be s few there. I'll.be there for an hour.

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
OP
Scuba Steve
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
@Ghost I am too, wasn’t a car show but a genuine fund rasier, wasn’t a day for some people to show their car off and win a prize they didn’t care...

Ghost

RMS Regular
In got up for 30mins. Better than nothing. Good day bar the weather.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Had planned to get a run to this but the day was against me from the start. I'll get a donation off to the hospice here anyway (y)

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
OP
Scuba Steve
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
Cheers to those who turned up, 19K raised not bad for a first time go at it!
Feel sorry to my mum who has to sort it all out now LOL!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.