Charles Hurst to open Lotus Franchise, Boucher Road, Belfast, in 2023

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Good news for anyone who aherm, has ordered a new Emira or Eletre.

Charles Hurst has signed a deal with Lotus to open Northern Ireland’s only showroom for the performance car manufacturer.

1669810780499.png

The exclusive partnership will see the dealership open at the Lookers-owned company’s Belfast site early next year, selling new and used cars.

Jeff McCartney, group operations director at Charles Hurst, said: ‘The new Lotus dealership reflects our continued commitment and investment in elite car brands, consolidating Belfast’s status as the official home to the very best in luxury and performance motoring.

‘Charles Hurst is extremely proud to partner with this first-class brand, which will provide another excellent offering to existing and future customers.’

The showroom, which will have a tailor-made premium fit-out and incorporate Lotus’s new look, will feature the latest technology as Lotus moves to EVs.

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Good news for anyone who aherm, has ordered a new Emira or Eletre.

Charles Hurst has signed a deal with Lotus to open Northern Ireland’s only showroom for the performance car manufacturer.

View attachment 381666

The exclusive partnership will see the dealership open at the Lookers-owned company’s Belfast site early next year, selling new and used cars.

Jeff McCartney, group operations director at Charles Hurst, said: ‘The new Lotus dealership reflects our continued commitment and investment in elite car brands, consolidating Belfast’s status as the official home to the very best in luxury and performance motoring.

‘Charles Hurst is extremely proud to partner with this first-class brand, which will provide another excellent offering to existing and future customers.’

The showroom, which will have a tailor-made premium fit-out and incorporate Lotus’s new look, will feature the latest technology as Lotus moves to EVs.

Would I be right in saying it’s the first Lotus dealership in NI since Harkness Nissan & Lotus closed their doors?

The fact I did my apprenticeship there is irrelevant lol

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Ballyrobert had a franchise for several years up until 2021 I think. They still have the signage up. I bought my Evora LE from them years ago.

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
I remember when Templetons were the Lotus dealer, opposite the big co-op department store on York Street, Belfast. My mum used to bring me in to look at the cars, once I met Barry McGuigan and got to sit in his Lotus with the BAX 1T registration (arranged to look like BOX IT)

72451C55-48CA-4CE1-A6DE-9F952395B52E.jpeg