cheap alloys

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
cheap to put on the car for a while, or cheap to refurb?

and what stud pattern etc etc, i have a set here that 100 would lift with tyres

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Ive a set of 14in Fondmetals 4000's here too if your interested. I refurbed them but now theyre looking a little worse for wear. No buckles. Would take £75 for them inc tyres. Will also fit a clio.

PM me if interested.

jamesie

RMS Regular
i have a set of alloys for sale
no tyres, think they are 14" or 15"
need a good refurb
came off a 00 civic
so 4 x 100 et38 i think
£10 lifts

J55NI

RMS Regular
Ive a set of 14in Fondmetals 4000's here too if your interested. I refurbed them but now theyre looking a little worse for wear. No buckles. Would take £75 for them inc tyres. Will also fit a clio.

PM me if interested.

any pics of these lad?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Click to expand:

They got salt water on them from flooded road so lip needs repolished (30mins with autosol would sort it. Also I put a chip in one of them with a wheel brace, again not bad. Just didn't want people thinking they were minty mcmint.

Oh and to fit clio you will need spigot rings (cheap)

Candyman

Drives
Bora
I've a set of 16" rims with 4 good tyres that came of my bora?? tyres are like new but rims need a bit of work?? open to offers...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.