Cheap car wanted

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Wife’s cousin has a dark blue 2007 Volvo C30 2.0d, big miles at 175k, and cosmetically it’s got quite a few age related marks. But, it passed MOT on Friday 21st January so a full years ticket, recent brakes and 2 new tyres for MOT. He also has a brand new intercooler ordered and just waiting on it arriving and being fitted prior to advertising it. Wheels refurbed by Michael at Polished Alloys in dark gunmetal and still unmarked.

Bought as a commuting car to keep miles off his BMW. And then moved sites, car has done 6k since last MOT 2 years ago, but was fully taxed/insured and serviced.

Think he had mentioned £1500, but I’m sure I could get a few ££ knocked off for a site member….. will update when intercooler job is sorted and try and get a few pics if there’s any interest in it?

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Wife’s cousin has a dark blue 2007 Volvo C30 2.0d, big miles at 175k, and cosmetically it’s got quite a few age related marks. But, it passed MOT on Friday 21st January so a full years ticket, recent brakes and 2 new tyres for MOT. He also has a brand new intercooler ordered and just waiting on it arriving and being fitted prior to advertising it. Wheels refurbed by Michael at Polished Alloys in dark gunmetal and still unmarked.

Bought as a commuting car to keep miles off his BMW. And then moved sites, car has done 6k since last MOT 2 years ago, but was fully taxed/insured and serviced.

Think he had mentioned £1500, but I’m sure I could get a few ££ knocked off for a site member….. will update when intercooler job is sorted and try and get a few pics if there’s any interest in it?
If you can get £1000 knocked off id have a go 😉😉