Cheap fun car

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Hey, looking a bit of inspiration.

The cheap mx5 failed it's mot there and altho it doesn't need much its more hassle than I can be bothered with. So I'm gonna punt it on and replace it with something else.

This is where I'm stuck. I've enjoyed the mx5 and it's been my second one. I have up to around 2500 to spend although less would be better and I dunno what I fancy that would be better.

Ive been browsing and see 182 clios, astra vxr that sort of thing within budget but is there anything else? Not sure I want another mx5 although they are good fun and I did enjoy the rwd.

Not really worried about insurance/tax/mpg as my miles aren't that high (obviously as I dailyed a 22 year old mx5 with no power steering) so any help would be appreciated

Cheers

colin84

RMS Regular
You could get an Accord type R for that money. Might not be easy getting a good one though.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.