Active Deal Cheap in Car DAB Radio

shaughey

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 530D
Have u tried these. I bought one and the sound drops out no matter what input i use.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
3A8A3890-0A91-4440-B941-39590DAA2C5A.jpeg

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
Ok, ordered, received, fitted, and its...... s41t!

Works fine until I switch the ignition on then DAB single drops. I've checked the aerial, magnetic earth is connected to the body, aerial stuck to the windscreen, had the cable routed round the screen and down the drivers A post and ripped it all out again so I'm at a loss. Anyone any ideas? Could it be a faulty aerial?

barachello

RMS Regular
Drives
CX5 & A3 8P
Ok, ordered, received, fitted, and its...... s41t!

Works fine until I switch the ignition on then DAB single drops. I've checked the aerial, magnetic earth is connected to the body, aerial stuck to the windscreen, had the cable routed round the screen and down the drivers A post and ripped it all out again so I'm at a loss. Anyone any ideas? Could it be a faulty aerial?

Think I have a similar unit that I used to have in the Beemer, you can try it to see if the unit is the problem ?

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
Not very impressed with this, DAB isn't great round here would be the biggest problem, so if anyone wants to try one out, £20 for this one, as new and still have most of the box (dog wanted to listen to it I think!) Aerial is reuseable as I was able to remove it easily.

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
Not very impressed with this, DAB isn't great round here would be the biggest problem, so if anyone wants to try one out, £20 for this one, as new and still have most of the box (dog wanted to listen to it I think!) Aerial is reuseable as I was able to remove it easily.
Sold.......