Cheap return Ferry's?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Anyone know any offers on at the minute for a return trip across the water? Its for a van and a trailer - driver and passenger!

Looking to go early saturday morning returning later that night, can be holyhead, stranraer or cairnryan! Not fussy!

Or anyone got any promotion codes!?

Paul

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
stranraer cheaper than holyhead at the mo! booked an august crossing last friday with stenaline.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
OP
PaulYDP
Drives
R1 Turbo
Cheers Arfur - think i'll be going Stranraer - priced it there too and seems the cheapest!

Dermot

P&O have offers on every now and then... 1 Day Reutn and stuff ... They Easy to deal with aswell, Last Ticket I got they were looking £120 1 way and I got it for £80 :laughing:

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
OP
PaulYDP
Drives
R1 Turbo
Cheers Dermot and mini!

Yeah it is motorsport related but its only bringin a car home - not taking part in an event!

Proving hard to get space to bring a van and trailer home and there was a problem driving the car home but I think we are now goin to sort the problem (no seats!!!) and fly over and just drive it home.

Seems the best solution, now to look for cheap one way ticket for car and 2! :lol:

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
OP
PaulYDP
Drives
R1 Turbo
Flying is about the only thing that is easy to sort! Can get pretty cheap flight to manchester..... just need to sort the damn boat! :x

:lol:

Dermot

PaulYDP said:
Flying is about the only thing that is easy to sort! Can get pretty cheap flight to manchester..... just need to sort the damn boat! :x

:lol:

Boats are stupidly dear time time of year... £55 normally 1 way.. £120+ Now

Best Bet from manchester is stranrar or Cainryan ... Might be cheaper booking a 1 Day Return than Just 1 way ... So check that out..

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
OP
PaulYDP
Drives
R1 Turbo
Your right they are!

I see where your coming from with the return thing tho!

Just been on ferrysavers and I can get a boat from cairnryan for £105 so although not as cheap as i'd like it should hopefully do ok!

Dermot

Yeah, Still Dear though...

Check the P&O Website on the "Special Offers" Bit and see if you can soruce something there ..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.