Cheap van

azzamut

RMS Regular
OP
azzamut
Drives
Evo ,GS430
after a van again... can up the budget a bit too!

doesnt need to have psv aslong as its not a rust bucket. Seem to miss anything that goes on gumtree cheap

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
I've a fiat doblo for sale that has the rear seats/windows if that would suit?

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
I'll give you a shout on it tomorrow as I've to move it between yards and see if I can find the tax book for it. Must be in our family about 6yrs now 😆

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
Maybe too small but I’ve a cracking lwb transit connect? I can fit an American fridge freezer on its flat in the back for size wise 😂
£2000 , 2009 , 75k , was damaged repaired , I put a wing, headlight and bonnet on it. Drove it for 18 months but it’s not being used as I’ve two larger vans just
F3F59B19-E6F6-496C-881A-4E7B3D0B3614.jpeg

azzamut

RMS Regular
OP
azzamut
Drives
Evo ,GS430
tidy specimen, I still need the bigger van as I haven't a trailer yet.

otherwise that would have been just the job

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Maybe too small but I’ve a cracking lwb transit connect? I can fit an American fridge freezer on its flat in the back for size wise 😂
£2000 , 2009 , 75k , was damaged repaired , I put a wing, headlight and bonnet on it. Drove it for 18 months but it’s not being used as I’ve two larger vans just View attachment 386412

That's a bargain. I got £2k for a 2013 Berlingo with 267k on it a few weeks ago!

steenson

RMS Regular
Drives
misc 80's/90's
Looking for a van myself, big enough to fit a bike in the back of, got about 2k to spend