Cheapy cheap motor wanted AGAIN

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Tommy_c

RMS Regular
Drives
mondeo st tdci
Two trade inns I’ve sitting

08 Kai ceed 1.6 petrol 122k motd December 20 £700
silver/blue 04 Peugeot 206cc £350 needs a front tyre for mot was checked over

Attachments

• B673CA76-0EE1-4EF8-94AA-35DC00348AE8.png
    B673CA76-0EE1-4EF8-94AA-35DC00348AE8.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 46

Mark_C

RMS Regular
I'm lookimg rid of my old daily volvo s60 d5. 2002, mega miles (over 220k) mot until April. Body in OK shape apart from a rust patch in front of drivers side rear wheel.

Has an annoying rattle from right front suspension which is the mount (included with sale)

Is remapped and decatted. Timing belt just done and has a recent second hand alternator.

Interior is in good shape

Has the wheels off an s60r, if they were refurbished selling them and scrapping the car would get your money back.

£200 no offers

Last edited:

Boksic

RMS Regular
I'm lookimg rid of my old daily volvo s60 d5. 2002, mega miles (over 220k) mot until August. Body in OK shape apart from a rust patch in front of drivers side rear wheel.

Has an annoying rattle from right front suspension which is the mount (included with sale)

Is remapped and decatted. Timing belt just done and has a recent second hand alternator.

Has the wheels off an s60r, if they were refurbished selling them and scrapping the car would get your money back.

£200 no offers

Any pics?

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
I'm lookimg rid of my old daily volvo s60 d5. 2002, mega miles (over 220k) mot until August. Body in OK shape apart from a rust patch in front of drivers side rear wheel.

£200 no offers
Billy bargain there.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
2002 vw bora 1.9TDI. Full years MOT and only one owner from new. £950
Is there an advert anywhere? I'm doing more miles with work now and considering something like this to tide me over for a few months.

Rooneyrocket

RMS Regular
Drives
CRV
2003 Audi a4 tdi, motd april. Has electrical problem, battery wont hold charge. Usual front wing rust.

Last edited:

domo gti

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
Is there an advert anywhere? I'm doing more miles with work now and considering something like this to tide me over for a few months.

Its a close family friend selling the Bora and they want me to try get a buyer. I will PM you details shortly.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.