Check this out for "BLING" !!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
This was in our car park on Saturday when i was at work in Tesco's.....

(camera phone, soz 4 quality!)

truck3.jpg

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

Everything was chromed or highly polished Aluminium etc, was really stunning. Was chatting to the driver quickly, apparently there was some show.

Best part, left hand drive and it even had Yank number plates and everything on it!!

(y)

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
Fook me. Look at the size of it compared to the cars in the car park. Class lookin machine

Arouser

RMS Regular
Drives
B6 A4 TDI130, B5
gota love the big yank trucks!

PS. do you now the blue civic coupe that sits at northcott? its got forum stickers on it?

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
OP
Rover Repair
Drives
Rover's!
Tis my mate Adam's, Coop knows him also, tis a lovely Civic, there some pic's up on the site here someplace!

BurntCarcus

RMS Regular
Drives
Scenic TomTom
Theres been a few mad trucks in my place to, was one with a microwave for heating up his dinners, but none as big as that one, thats class looking. Bet theres some note out of it! :laughing:

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives
BurntCarcus said:
Theres been a few mad trucks in my place to, was one with a microwave for heating up his dinners, but none as big as that one, thats class looking. Bet theres some note out of it! :laughing:

few in my place with microwaves, fridges, DVD/TV's etc etc

one went out the other day (mulgrew) straight over to a show in england , then to get a model corgi made of it.

was lovley , shoulda got a pic

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
cool factor is 10/10 for these babies, theres a big elvis one owned by a guy living in the braniel (always parked there, presume he lives there)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.