Cheeky bastids

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
I'm walking back to my bike today in a car park and three reprobates, probably 20 somethings, were huddled round it looking suspicious. I'm still about 50m away and then one of them hops onto the seat and grabs the bars. I let a yell and start running. I though they were stealing it. Turns out his mate was taking pics of him on it.
So I tell him to get the feck off, and he's all sorry, sorry I just take selfie (in eastern bloc English). I think they had a few cans in them too. Me telling him eff off ye feckin scrote.

Any of you ever get this before? What would I do if they tipped it off the stand and wrecked it?

Outkast

RMS Regular
I had something similar. I was parking up outside coffee shop, parallel, close in front of their big glass window, so I could keep an eye on my bike. As I was setting it down on the side stand, the bike lurched, felt like it was starting to fall. I thought that the side stand had gone back up again, panic set & had split second visions of ending up going thru the window. I hadn't realised that some retard had got on the back of my bike. Much shouting followed. He will never know close he came to getting an armoured glove back fist to the side of his head . Part of me regrets being so restrained but also thankful that the my bike & window remained in one piece.

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Had this happen years ago in Ballycastle, came back to bike after a feed and some woman taking pics of her bloke sitting on my bike.
Gave them both a boll*cking and asked them would they get into an open top car if it was parked. Same thing at the UGP with some bloke setting his kids on my bike and the mates R1.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Have you never seen how people behave in car shows lol. I’ve had people get in cars I shoot (whilst me and owner are talking and I am setting up still). Zero respect to people properties nowadays!

Apis

RMS Regular
OP
Apis
Drives
various
Have you never seen how people behave in car shows lol. I’ve had people get in cars I shoot (whilst me and owner are talking and I am setting up still). Zero respect to people properties nowadays!
Seen people at classic shows setting their kids on the bonnet for a picture, all shoes and coat zips on the paint.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Things like this make you realise why a lot of people don't bother taking their nice cars and bikes out to shows ☹️
People have no respect at all like. Has never happened to me, but wouldn't be happy if it did!

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
This winds me up but on the other hand when i see kids looking at the bikes with the parents i always offer if they want to sit on it and let them start it etc.
nothing more funny than watching a wee kid rev the nut of your bike while the parents get the flame up the leg lol