Choices

dh1079

RMS Regular
Drives
loads
Ok folks so looking new daily guy I’d buy from has 2014 a6 2.0 tdi black line auto
2013 520dmsport auto
2013 320 d msport manual

Initially I wanted auto but seeing the 3 series with performance pack in blue made me want it only thing putting me off is manual as wanted to be lazy

So any owners of the above give pro and con

Grateful for any info

warren

RMS Photographer
I think id go the 520d auto, Id only really go manual for experience and connection with the car, but thats not why you buy a 520d either!

Havent owned anything of the sort though I'm afraid!

Last edited:

davyk31

RMS Regular
What are the prices and mileages of the cars you list

Also how many miles will you be driving and what type of driving, basically is auto important for your drive?

dh1079

RMS Regular
OP
dh1079
Drives
loads
Cars are all in around 10g all around 80-90 k

I have a commute from Belfast to newry daily then usual running about at weekends

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
Having had an A6 for 3 years I’d say it’s perfectly suited to your requirements and has the nicest interior of the three listed.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
For a daily driver definitely go for the auto.

I would agree with Lyons on this as well something more special about the F10 and it will have leather, nav and heated seats as standard but they were options on the F30.

Boksic

RMS Regular
I would avoid the 320d, they're the new 306/Bora/kitted mk5 golf.. especially with the m performance stuff slapped onto it.

Would be a6 for me all day.
Colour of cars would help the opinions here!

Gman

RMS Regular
Drives
Octavia and E39
I just traded our yeti in for a 2015 520d Auto. It’s awesome.
It would be a6 or 5 series for me as long as the A6 doesn’t have one of those Multitronic CVT boxes