Chris Evans confirmed as Top Gear presenter

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
I must be the obly one that does not like EJ :worried:

Get Edd China for some techie bits :laughing:... Not sure that would work either

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Cannot see why they would have Eddie Jordan on the show... Do not mind him too much in F1 (in small doses), but no idea what he would be doing in an entertainment show. Even one themed around cars.

Would be like having John Virgo playing snooker for Saturday evening TV entertainment :grinning: Oh, wait...

Only a Mirror "story" so far, hopefully that is all it is (y)

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
No one, not even Eddie's wife sees him without the syrup.

Syrup you say? EJ has as much chance of being bald underneath as Phil Spector. Wait ...................er ...........................

phil-spector-big-wig.jpg

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin
Eddie Jordan is an f1 boss now? Did I get hit by a Renault powered stainless steel car and lose the best years of my life?
I couldn't watch BBC f1 because of how massive a mongtwat that rat faced gutterspout was, definitely not going to be able to manage this if his tumbledrier-fluff endowed mug is going to begross my 52".

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.