Chris Evans Confirms 2016 Top Gear Team

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
I checked twice and this isn't a Daily Mash article, really is mind boggling how demented a lot of very left wing media types are!
It's the Guardian so same difference. Really when you think about these type of 'journalists' are just the left wing version Clarkson. The only difference is Clarkson knows most of what he spouts is bull poop

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Top Gear, how do I loathe thee? Let me count the ways | Nell Frizzell

I checked twice and this isn't a Daily Mash article, really is mind boggling how demented a lot of very left wing media types are!

It's arseholes like that who really need to kill themselves. If she's really so concerned about the environment, the best thing she could ever do is stop producing CO2 her self, stop using up everyones resources etc etc. At leas then she will have contributed something positive to humanity which reading between the lines she wants others to do. She should lead by example, and it wouldnt be much of a loss to anyone as she really does seem to be very disturbed...almost mental.

MarkM

RMS Regular
just heard Leblanc on with Evans getting their 1st challenge, so much for the all new format, going to Blackpool in reliant Robbins ffs, same old gags with less likeable people, whoop! Dialogue between them is painful, Evans doing his best to sound excited, Leblanc sounds like he doesn't give a **** lol

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
just heard Leblanc on with Evans getting their 1st challenge, so much for the all new format, going to Blackpool in reliant Robbins ffs, same old gags with less likeable people, whoop! Dialogue between them is painful, Evans doing his best to sound excited, Leblanc sounds like he doesn't give a **** lol

He'll get a pay cheque whether he gives a **** or not !

All the other stuff just worked with Clarkson & Co because of their relationship together.....there's no way the new TG can replicate that, or even come close.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Jackie Stewart is ready to stand in for Eddie Jordan.
RDmRgKH.png

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I was expecting a different kind of tone or aesthetic but as Pumesta says, it looks like what came before but with different people involved. Time will tell....

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I seen something a week or two ago of Chris turning up for work in his pjs looking busted.

I think he's an idiot and personally can't stand him BUT it's got cars in it so I'll be watching it :grinning:

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
ok so just started watching this I am about 15mins behind is it just me or is the sound in the studio all messed up, it sounds like they have their head down the bog

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Well the only things changed so far is the presenters....

Chris Evans is a knobber, but it's an hour of cars once a week so I'm happy.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.