Chris Harris - Porsche Panamera Diesel

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Know what you mean by the RS4, problem is it's just too good leaving little excitement.

Have looked at BMW too. But stepping out of an Audi, any BMW interior feels like a cheap rental in comparison. That would drive me nuts in something to spend time in no matter how good the rest is. If it were an Evo or a Hyundai then you might expect a cheap interior, but not at BMW money.

Actually, any Hyundai I've been in has had a much better interior than BMW. Had a go in an i30N?

A Panamera is no Cayman! It is a nice place to be for sure and looks are subjective.

If you're looking at something like a Panamera then have a look at a Maserati Ghibli :cool: But I suppose it has to be German for you :innocent:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
As said, I will probably end up with another Audi, will see. Lots to think about and very few GTS for sale and still strong money.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.